Thursday, June 13, 2013

App In Progress...


After months off from doing work on this app, I've decided to upload my progress so far to the app store and make a post about it. My app has been "in progress" for much longer than first anticipated so it's time I move this project along to a state where it exists online.

The name of the game is "10-Upand is reserved on the Windows 8 App Store.

Much of the design has been conceptualized and game play has had an initial round of beta testing to get a feel for how the game plays. General feedback ranges, I've found, dependent on the type of person testing. Many not familiar with the game concept of 10-Up feel there's no learning opportunity to get the hang of the game whilst others pick it up quickly.

I've personally had fun playing and developing the game and there are so many ways that I would like to improve it and features to implement. The goal now is to focus on 2 final pieces to at least round out the game ready for upload. First is to disable some options that will be implemented in future releases. The second is to get some sounds and music.

Watch this space for more updates regarding this app.
Here's a sneak peak of the logo:

No comments:

Post a Comment