Thursday, July 25, 2013

10-Up: Getting recognized

Today I tried to get 10-Up reviewed by more reputable review websites such as windows8core and betanews.com.
It's pretty tough to get noticed. 10-Up has done quite well getting into the top 100 paid apps in the Windows Store within the first 2 weeks (albeit jumping in and out in terms of rankings) and now to push to the next level where it gets well into hundreds of downloads, I feel 10-Up needs some reputable review sites to do a piece on it, also further development to be made for the users who play the game, to try and provide both a better experience and allow more content.

More marketing needs to be done to help as well including gameplay videos and marketing videos.
To help with this, I have also started making a list of feedback from users on my website. This is located at www.andrewsario.com/10-Up.php
I will use this location for the page until I get a subdomain or a domain setup for it.

To move keep the Facebook page fans engaged, I have also started random challenges where I post an image of a sample puzzle, allowing users to put in their answer.

It's hard to keep up with the market, but I will continue to work as best I can.

In the meantime here's a sample of a puzzle posted on the Facebook page:


Leave a comment to put in your answer !

No comments:

Post a Comment